TV sound cannot be heard from the speakers connected to the receiver. (eARC/ARC)
- Make sure [Control for HDMI] is set to [On] in the [HDMI Settings] menu.
- Make sure [Input Mode] for the TV input is set to [Auto] in the [Input Settings] menu.
- Make sure your TV supports the eARC or ARC function. Make sure that the HDMI input of your TV is labeled “eARC” or “ARC.”
- If your TV has multiple HDMI input jacks, make sure the receiver is connected to the one that supports the eARC or ARC function.
- If your TV has a similar menu for eARC or ARC, or Control for HDMI function, also check the relevant settings on the TV. For details, refer to the operating instructions of the TV.
- When the receiver is connected to a TV that is compatible with ARC (but not compatible with eARC), select [Off] for [eARC] in the [HDMI Settings] menu.
- Make sure your TV is connected to the HDMI OUT A (TV) jack of the receiver.
- Make sure the HDMI OUT setting is set to [HDMI A] or [HDMI A + B].