Using the sleep timer (Sleep)
You can set the receiver to turn off automatically after a specified period of time.
- Select [Setup] - [System Settings] from the home menu.
Set specified time.
[SLEEP] lights up on the display panel of the receiver when sleep timer is being used.
- You can check the remaining time before the receiver turns off on the System Settings screen. Also, the remaining time appears on the bottom right of the TV screen when it becomes 1 minute or less.
- The sleep timer will be canceled if you perform the following:
- Select [Off] in step 3.
- Turn the receiver on or off.
- Update the software of the receiver.