Sets the method for switching the display between Electronic Viewfinder and the screen.
- MENU → (Camera Settings2) → [FINDER/MONITOR] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- When you look into the Electronic Viewfinder, the eye sensor reacts and the display is switched to the Electronic Viewfinder automatically.
- The screen is turned off and the image is displayed only in the Electronic Viewfinder.
- The Electronic Viewfinder is turned off and the image is always displayed on the screen.
- You can assign the [FINDER/MONITOR] function to your preferred key.
MENU → (Camera Settings2) → [Custom Key(Shoot.)] → set [Finder/Monitor Sel.] to the preferred key.
- To turn off automatic switching of the display using the eye sensor, set [FINDER/MONITOR] to [Viewfinder(Manual)] or [Monitor(Manual)].