The [Demo Mode] function displays the movies recorded on the memory card automatically (demonstration), when the camera has not been operated for a certain time. Normally select [Off].
- MENU → (Setup) → [Demo Mode] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- The movie playback demonstration starts automatically if the product is not operated for about one minute. Only protected AVCHD movies can be played back.
Set the view mode to [AVCHD View], and protect the movie file with the oldest recorded date and time.
- Does not show the demonstration.
- You can set this item only when the product is powered by the AC Adaptor (supplied).
- Even if [On] is selected, the product does not start a demonstration if there is no movie file on the memory card.
- When [On] is selected, the product does not switch to power save mode.