Allows you to shoot with the exposure adjusted automatically (both the shutter speed and the aperture value).You can set shooting functions such as [ISO].
- Set the mode dial to P (Program Auto).
- Set the shooting functions to your desired settings.
- Adjust the focus and shoot the subject.
When you are not using a flash, you can change the shutter speed and aperture (F-value) combination without changing the appropriate exposure set by the camera.
Turn the control dial to select the aperture value and shutter speed combination with the shutter button pressed halfway down, to adjust exposure.
- “P” on the screen changes to “P*” when you turn the control dial.
- To cancel program shift, set the shooting mode to other than [Program Auto], or turn off the camera.
- According to the brightness of the environment, the program shift may not be used.
- Set the shooting mode to another one than “P” or turn off the power to cancel the setting you made.
- When the brightness changes, the aperture (F-value) and shutter speed also change while maintaining the shift amount.