Captures a chosen scene in a movie to save as a still image. First shoot a movie, then pause the movie during playback to capture decisive moments that tend to be missed when shooting still images, and save them as still images.
- Display the movie that you want to capture as a still image.
- MENU → (Playback) → select [Photo Capture].
- Play back the movie and pause it.
- Find the desired scene using forward slow playback, reverse slow playback, displays the next frame, and displays the previous frame, and then stop the movie.
- Press (Photo Capture) to capture the chosen scene.The scene is saved as a still image.