Lens Comp.: Shading Comp.
Compensates for the shaded corners of the screen, caused by certain lens characteristics.
- MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [Lens Comp.] → [Shading Comp.] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Compensates for darker corners of the screen automatically.
- Does not compensate for darker corners of the screen.
- This function is only available when using an automatic compensation compliant lens.
- The amount of light around the edges may not be corrected, depending on the lens type.