Adjust the brightness of the screen.
- MENU → (Setup) → [Monitor Brightness] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Adjusts the brightness within the range of –2 to +2.
- Sunny Weather:
- Sets the brightness appropriately for shooting outdoors.
- The [Sunny Weather] setting is too bright for shooting indoors. Set [Monitor Brightness] to [Manual] for indoor shooting.
The monitor brightness cannot be adjusted in the following situations. The maximum brightness will be [±0].
- When [File Format] is set to [XAVC S 4K].
- When [File Format] is set to [XAVC S HD] and [Record Setting] is set to [120p]/[100p].
- When [Frame Rate] is set to [120fps]/[100fps] during slow-motion/quick-motion shooting.
- The monitor brightness is locked at [-2] when shooting a movie using the Wi-Fi functions.