What is noise canceling?
The noise canceling function generates antiphase sound against outside surrounding noises (such as noises in vehicles or noises from air conditioners indoors) to reduce the surrounding noises by canceling them out.
- Depending on the type of noise or if it is used in a very quiet environment, you may not feel the noise canceling effects, or you may feel that some noise is increased.
- When you are wearing the headset, depending on how you wear the headset, the noise canceling effects may be decreased or a beeping sound (feedback) may be heard. In this case, take off the headset and put it on again.
- The noise canceling function works primarily on noise in the low frequency band such as vehicles and air conditioning. While noise is reduced, it is not completely canceled.
- When you use the headset in a car or a bus, noise may occur depending on street conditions.
- Mobile phones may cause interference and noise. Should this occur, move the headset further away from the mobile phone.
- Do not cover the microphone part on the left or right headset unit with your hand, etc. The effect of the noise canceling function or Ambient Sound Mode may not work properly or a beeping sound (feedback) may occur. If any of this is the case, remove your hand, etc. from the left or right microphone part.
A: Microphones (left, right)