No sound, no sound from one side
- Pair the headset and the Bluetooth device again.
- When playing music, check that the headset and the transmitting Bluetooth device are connected via an A2DP Bluetooth connection.
- Charge the charging case.
Set the headset units into the charging case, and close the charging case lid.
You may be able to resolve some issues by setting the headset units into the charging case.
- Restart the smartphone or the computer you use.
- Reset the headset.
- Initialize the headset, and pair the headset and the device again.
When the headset is simultaneously connected to 2 devices via multipoint connection, depending on the connected device, the device may keep sending the silent signal even if the playback of the music or video is stopped. In this case, the headset remains connected with the device, and the connection may not be changed to another device. If the sound from the second device cannot be heard after the playback is stopped on the first device, operate in the following order and check whether the situation has improved.
- Check with the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app that the setting of [Connect to 2 devices simultaneously] is on.
- Stop the playback of the application on the first device.
- Shut down the application on the first device.
- Select the device you want to play from [Manage Connected Device] of [Device Currently Being Connected] on the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app, and then start playback.
When connecting to a computer
- If you are connecting a computer to the headset, make sure the audio output on the computer is set for a Bluetooth device.
- Restart the music app or video app.
- When using a video calling application on a computer, check that the headset and the computer are connected via an HFP or HSP Bluetooth connection.
Depending on the video calling application you are using, microphone settings may not be available.
When there is no sound on only one side
- Depending on the smartphone app or computer application (which requires HFP (Hands-free Profile)/HSP (Headset Profile)), you may hear a voice from only one headset unit.