The available operating time is short, the battery power does not last long, the battery life of the left and right headset units is different.
- If you set the following functions, the available operating time of the battery becomes short.
- Sound quality mode during Bluetooth playback: Priority on sound quality
- Noise canceling function/Ambient Sound Mode
If you run the above settings at the same time, the available operating time of the battery becomes even shorter.
- Depending on the settings for the headset functions and usage conditions, the speed of energy consumption for the rechargeable battery may vary between the left and right headset units. However, this is not a malfunction.
- If you use both headset units immediately after using only one headset unit, there may be a difference in the remaining battery charge. This is not a malfunction because the remaining battery charge on one side is consumed.
- When you have finished using the headset, be sure to set the headset units into the charging case, and close the charging case lid. When the headset is left removed, the headset will not turn off until 15 minutes have passed after disconnecting the Bluetooth connection.
- The available battery operating time is shorter when talking on the phone than when listening to music.