The noise canceling effects are not sufficient.
- Make sure the noise canceling function is turned on.
If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the headset is not worn properly in your ears, you may not obtain the correct sound qualities, noise canceling effects, or call performance.
If any of this is the case, try the following.
- Change the earbud tips to ones that fit more snugly in your ears. When changing the earbud tips, try the earbud tip sizes in order from the larger ones to the smaller ones. The most suitable size of the earbud tips for left and right ears may be different.
- Check that you are wearing the headset properly in your ears. Wear the headset so that the earbud tip is comfortably situated as deep in the ear canal as possible.
- The noise canceling function is effective in low frequency ranges such as airplanes, trains, offices, near air-conditioning, and is not as effective for higher frequencies, such as human voices.
- When the Adaptive Sound Control on the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app is turned on, the wearer's actions, like walking or running, are detected. The noise canceling function is automatically adjusted and the Ambient Sound Mode may be activated according to these actions.
To make the most of the noise canceling function, turn off the Adaptive Sound Control, and try to turn on the noise canceling function manually when you need it.