About the voice guidance
In the factory settings, you will hear the English voice guidance via the headset.
You can change the language of the voice guidance and turn on/off the voice guidance using “Sony | Headphones Connect” app. For more details, refer to the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app help guide.
- When entering pairing mode: “Pairing”
- When the remaining battery charge of the headset is low: “Low battery”
- When automatically turning off due to low battery of the headset: “Battery is empty”
- It takes up to about 6 minutes when you change the language of the voice guidance.
- When you initialize the headset to restore to the factory settings after you change the language of the voice guidance, the language will not return to the factory settings.
- If the voice guidance is not heard after changing the voice guidance language or updating the software of the headset, set the headset units into the charging case, and close the charging case lid to turn them off, then remove the headset units from the charging case to turn them on again.