The headset does not operate properly.
- You cannot operate the headset when you are not wearing the headset. Put the headset into your ears to operate.
- To operate the headset, tap the touch sensor correctly. To operate the touch sensor, tap the touch sensor with your forefinger.
- The headset cannot be operated when the touch sensor or your fingers are wet. Wipe off any perspiration or water with a soft dry cloth before operation.
- The headset cannot be operated with gloved fingers. Operate the headset with bare hands.
- The headset cannot be operated when the touch sensor is covered by your hair. Clear the touch sensor so that you can tap the touch sensor directly.
- Be precise in tapping the very center of the touch sensor. If the rim of the touch sensor is touched, the headset may not operate.
- Tap the touch sensor with the ball of your finger. If you tap with your nail or fingertip, the headset may not operate.
- If the headset moves when you tap the touch sensor, the headset may not operate.
- When you change the assignment of the functions to the touch sensors with the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app, confirm on the app that the correct functions are assigned to the touch sensor.
- Charge the charging case.
Set the headset into the charging case and close the lid of the charging case.
You may be able to resolve some issues by setting the headset into the charging case.
- Reset the headset.
- Initialize the headset, and pair the headset and the device again.
- When you cannot change the call device during an outgoing call or while you are talking on the phone, check with the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app whether the [Ambient Sound Control] function is not assigned to the touch sensor.