Location and function of parts
- Touch sensors (left, right)
- Microphones (left, right)
- Earbud tips (left, right)
- Tactile dot
There is a tactile dot on the left unit of the headset.
- IR sensors (left, right)
- Charging ports (left, right)
- (left) mark
- (right) mark
- Built-in antennas (left, right)
A Bluetooth antenna is built into each left or right unit of the headset.
- Indicator (green/orange/blue)
Indicates the power, communication or charging status of the headset.
- Pairing/initialize/reset button
Used when entering pairing mode, initializing or resetting the headset.
- USB Type-C port
Using the supplied USB Type-C cable, connect the charging case to a computer or to an AC outlet via a commercially available USB AC adaptor to simultaneously charge both the headset and the charging case.