Using Quick Access
Quick Access is a feature that allows you to play content in the corresponding app by simply tapping the touch sensor of the headset.
Put the headset units into your ears and connect the headset to the smartphone via Bluetooth connection.
Open the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app, and assign the services you want to link to Quick Access.
For details on the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app, refer to the following URL.
Launch the app of the service assigned to Quick Access.
Tap the touch sensor on the left unit to use Quick Access.
- Tap twice: Quick Access
- Tap 3 times: Quick Access
- Quick Access can be used on the headset unit with the touch sensor that has the noise canceling function and Ambient Sound Mode switching function assigned. In the factory settings, this function is assigned to the left unit. You can change the function assignments to the touch sensors of the left and right units using the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app.
- To use Quick Access, you need to install the corresponding smartphone app and connect to the Internet. Some apps will require you to sign in.
- For details on the latest specifications of Quick Access, refer to the [Services] tab of the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app.
- You can also assign the same service to the 2-tap and 3-tap setting of Quick Access.
- If the corresponding app is not launched even when tapping the touch sensor of the headset, the voice guidance “App assigned to the Quick Access is not launched on the mobile device” is heard from both headset units (or from the headset unit you are wearing).
- The services that can be assigned to Quick Access differ depending on the country or region.