Unable to turn on the headset.
- Make sure the battery is fully charged.
- You cannot turn on the headset when the headset is placed and being charged in the charging case. Remove the headset from the charging case to turn it on.
- Charge the charging case.
Set the headset into the charging case and close the lid of the charging case.
You may be able to resolve some issues by setting the headset into the charging case.
- When Service Link is turned on with the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app, use the right unit of the headset. You cannot use only the left unit of the headset.
Depending on the assignment of the touch sensors and/or the Voice Assistant setting, you may not be able to use only one unit of the headset.
Refer to the following and check the setting in the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app.
Voice Assistant setting menu item Specification [Voice Assist Function of Mobile Device] Either unit of the headset can be used. [Google Assistant] or [Amazon Alexa] Only the headset unit with the Touch Sensor Control function set to [Playback control] can be used.
Assign the [Playback control] function to the headset unit you want to use.
In the factory settings, [Playback control] is assigned to the right unit.
When you assign [Playback control] to both headset units, full functionality is only available on the right unit.
[Do not use] Either unit of the headset can be used.
- Reset the headset.
- Initialize the headset, and pair the headset and the device again.