No sound, no sound from one side
- Pair the headset and the Bluetooth device again.
- Charge the charging case.
Set the headset into the charging case and close the lid of the charging case.
You may be able to resolve some issues by setting the headset into the charging case.
- Restart the smartphone or the computer you use.
- Reset the headset.
- Initialize the headset, and pair the headset and the device again.
When the Speak-to-Chat mode is activated, music playback will pause. In this case, operate the touch sensor of the headset to exit the Speak-to-Chat mode.
You can use the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app to switch between enable or disable for Speak-to-Chat.
When you connect the headset to 2 devices simultaneously with multipoint connection, depending on the connected device, the device may keep sending the silent signal even if the playback of the music or video is stopped. In this case, the headset remains connected with the device, and the connection may not be changed to another device. If the sound from the second device cannot be heard after the playback is stopped on the first device, operate in the following order and check whether the situation has improved.
- Check with the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app that the setting of [Connect to 2 devices simultaneously] is on.
- Stop the playback of the application on the first device.
- Shut down the application on the first device.
- Select the device you want to play from [Manage Connected Device] of [Device Currently Being Connected] on the "Sony | Headphones Connect" app, and then start playback.
When connecting to a computer
- If you are connecting a computer to the headset, make sure the audio output on the computer is set for a Bluetooth device.
- Restart the music app or video app.
When there is no sound on only one side
- When Service Link is turned on with the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app, use the right unit of the headset. You cannot use only the left unit of the headset.
Depending on the assignment of the touch sensors and/or the Voice Assistant setting, you may not be able to use only one unit of the headset.
Refer to the following and check the setting in the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app.
Voice Assistant setting menu item Specification [Voice Assist Function of Mobile Device] Either unit of the headset can be used. [Google Assistant] or [Amazon Alexa] Only the headset unit with the Touch Sensor Control function set to [Playback control] can be used.
Assign the [Playback control] function to the headset unit you want to use.
In the factory settings, [Playback control] is assigned to the right unit.
When you assign [Playback control] to both headset units, full functionality is only available on the right unit.
[Do not use] Either unit of the headset can be used.
- Depending on the smartphone app or computer application (which requires HFP (Hands-free Profile)/HSP (Headset Profile)), you may hear a voice from only one unit.