Controlling the audio device (Bluetooth connection)
If your Bluetooth device supports the device operating function (compatible protocol: AVRCP), then the following operations are available. The available functions may vary depending on the Bluetooth device, so refer to the operating instructions supplied with the device.
You can use the touch sensor on the right unit to perform the following operations.
- Play/Pause: Tap the touch sensor.
- Skip to the beginning of the next track: Tap twice quickly (with an interval of about 0.4 seconds).
- Skip to the beginning of the previous track (or the current track during playback): Tap 3 times quickly (with an interval of about 0.4 seconds).
- If the headset is in its factory settings, you cannot adjust the volume on the headset. Adjust the volume on the connected device. If you are unable to adjust the volume on the connected device, install the “Sony | Headphones Connect” smartphone app and adjust the volume in the app or assign the volume adjustment function to the touch sensor.
- If the communication condition is poor, the Bluetooth device may react incorrectly to the operation on the headset.
- The available functions may vary depending on the connected device. In some cases, it may operate differently or may not work at all even when the operations described above are performed.