- Depending on the smartphone app (which requires HFP (Hands-free Profile)/HSP (Headset Profile)), you may hear a voice from the one unit only.
- Check that the connected Bluetooth device and both the left and right units of the headset are turned on.
- Check that the headset and the transmitting Bluetooth device are connected via Bluetooth A2DP.
- Turn up the volume if it is too low.
- Check that the connected device is playing back.
- Pair the headset and the Bluetooth device again.
- When the Google Assistant feature is assigned to the headset and you want to use only one unit of the headset, use the unit with the Google Assistant feature assigned.
- When the Amazon Alexa feature is assigned to the headset and you want to use only one unit of the headset, use the unit with the Amazon Alexa feature assigned.