One-touch connection (NFC) does not work.
- Remove the headset from the charging case and make sure that the headset is turned on.
- Keep the smartphone close to the N-mark on the charging case until the smartphone responds. If it still does not respond, slowly move the smartphone around.
- Check that the NFC function of the smartphone is turned on.
- If the smartphone is in a case, remove it.
- NFC reception sensitivity varies depending on the smartphone. If the connection repeatedly fails, connect/disconnect by operating the smartphone.
- You cannot establish a one-touch connection (NFC) while charging the battery, because the headset cannot be turned on. Finish charging before establishing the one-touch connection (NFC).
- Check that the connecting device supports the NFC function.
- Check that the Bluetooth function of the smartphone is turned on.