Wearing the headset
For the noise canceling function to be fully effective, select the earbuds that fit your ears the best, and wear the headset correctly.
- Attach the earbuds.
Size M long hybrid silicone rubber earbuds come attached to the left and right units of the headset. Select and attach the earbud that allows you to hear the least ambient sounds to each unit.Long hybrid silicone rubber earbuds
Be careful of the following when you change the earbuds.To remove the earbuds
To attach the earbuds
- Wear the headset.
Twist the headset to slide the earbud deep into your ear.
- The earbud will be easier to slide deep into your ear if you pull up on the top of the ear lightly while twisting the headset.
When wearing and removing the headset
In the factory setting, the built-in sensors work when the headset is removed or attached, enabling the headset to pause or resume music playback or control the touch sensors, indicators, and voice guidance.
When the headset is worn
- The indicators of the headset turn off.
- You can use the touch sensor to play music, make and receive calls, etc.
- You will hear voice guidance corresponding to the operation and status.
When the headset is removed
- When only one unit is removed, the headset pauses music playback. When the unit is worn again, the headset resumes music playback.
- When the headset is not worn for about 5 minutes after being removed from the charging case, the headset turns off automatically to save the battery. The headset will turn on by tapping the touch sensor or wearing the headset.
- In order to prevent the headset from reacting incorrectly, you cannot play music, make and receive calls, etc. even if you tap the touch sensor when not wearing the headset.
- You can also play music, make and receive calls, etc. when wearing only one unit.
- By using the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app, you can change the setting of automatically pausing and resuming the music playback, or automatically turning off the headset.