What is noise canceling?
The noise canceling circuit actually senses outside noise with built-in microphones and sends an equal-but-opposite canceling signal to the headset.
- The noise canceling effect may not be pronounced in a very quiet environment, or some noise may be heard.
- Depending on how you wear the headset, the noise canceling effect may vary or a beeping sound (feedback) may be heard. In this case, take off the headset and put it on again.
- The noise canceling function works primarily on noise in the low frequency band. Although noise is reduced, it is not completely canceled.
- When you use the headset in a train or a car, noise may occur depending on street conditions.
- Mobile phones may cause interference and noise. Should this occur, move the headset further away from the mobile phone.
- Do not cover the headset microphone with your hand. The noise canceling function or the Ambient Sound Mode may not work properly, or a beeping sound (feedback) may occur. In this case, remove your hand from the headset microphone.