Using the voice assist function (Siri)
By using the Siri feature that comes with iPhone, you can speak to the headset’s microphones to operate the iPhone.
- Turn Siri on.
On iPhone, select [Settings] - [Siri & Search] to turn [Press Home for Siri] and [Allow Siri When Locked] on.
The operation above is an example. For details, refer to the operating instructions of the iPhone.
Note: For details on Siri, refer to the operating instructions or support website of the iPhone.
- Wear the headset, and connect the headset to the iPhone via Bluetooth connection.
- When the iPhone is using the Bluetooth connection and in standby or playing music, hold your finger to the touch sensor on the right unit.
Siri is activated.
- Make a request to Siri through the headset’s microphones.
For details on the apps which work with Siri, refer to the operating instructions of the iPhone.
- Siri cannot be activated when you say “Hey Siri ” even when the iPhone’s “Hey Siri” setting is on.
- Your voice is heard from the headset through the headset’s microphone (Sidetone function). In this case, the surrounding sound or sound of the headset operation may be heard through the headset — this is not a malfunction.
- Siri may not be activated depending on specifications of the smartphone or application version.
- Siri does not work when connected to a device not compatible with the voice assist function.