Low sound quality
- Turn down the volume of the connected device if it is too loud.
- Keep the headset away from microwave ovens, Wi-Fi devices, etc.
- Bring the headset closer to the Bluetooth device. Remove any obstacles between the headset and the Bluetooth device.
- Keep the headset away from a TV.
- Switch the Bluetooth connection to A2DP by operating the connected device when the headset and the transmitting Bluetooth device are connected via an HFP or HSP Bluetooth connection.
- If you connect a device with a built-in radio or tuner to the headset, broadcasts may not be received or the sensitivity may be reduced. Move the headset away from the connected device and try again.
- If the headset connects to the previously connected Bluetooth device, the headset may only establish the HFP/HSP Bluetooth connection when it is turned on. Use the Bluetooth device to connect via an A2DP Bluetooth connection.