- The nameplate and important information concerning safety are located on the bottom exterior of the speaker and on the surface of the AC adaptor.
- Before operating the speaker, be sure that the operating voltage of the speaker is identical with that your local power supply.
Where purchased: all countries/regions
Operating voltage: 100 V - 240 V AC, 50 Hz/60 Hz
Notes on the AC adaptor
- To disconnect the AC adaptor from an AC outlet, hold the power plug while you unplug it. Do not pull the cable.
- When connecting or disconnecting the AC adaptor, turn off the speaker beforehand. Otherwise, it may cause malfunction.
- Use only the supplied AC adaptor. To avoid damaging the speaker, do not use any other AC adaptor.
- The supplied AC adaptor is for this speaker only. It is not to be used for any other device.
- Do not install the AC adaptor in a confined space, such as a bookcase or built-in cabinet.
About the main unit becoming warm
If you use the speaker for a long period, the main unit may become warm. This is not a malfunction.
- The speaker unit, built-in amplifier, and cabinet are adjusted precisely. Do not disassemble or remodel.
- Do not leave the speaker in any of the following locations.
- A place subject to high temperature such as direct sunlight or near a heat source
- In a car with windows closed (especially in summer)
- A place with moisture such as a bathroom
- A place with excessive dust, or on sand
- Near any object susceptible to magnetism (such as recorded tapes, watches, cash cards, floppy disks)
- A place with heavy vibration
- Place the speaker on the flat surface.
- Make sure the speaker will not fall from its location. Do not place valuables near the speaker.
- When transporting the speaker, do not place any objects susceptible to magnetism, such as cash cards or floppy disks, near the speaker.
- If the cabinet becomes dirty, wipe it using a soft cloth with a little detergent. Do not use alcohol, benzene, or thinner to clean the cabinet.
- If you have any questions or problems, contact your nearest Sony dealer after reading this guide.
- When disposing of or giving away the speaker, make sure to initialize it to reset all settings to the factory defaults.
The MAC address is located on the bottom exterior of the speaker.
MAC1: MAC address for wired networks
MAC2: MAC address for Wi-Fi networks