Set the language, date and time when using the camcorder for the first time.
Perform the setting with the ////SET button.
- Turn the camcorder on.
- Select AREA SET, DST SET (SUMMERTIME), and DATE with the ////SET button.
A: LCD monitor
- If you set [DST SET (SUMMERTIME)] to [ON], the clock advances 1 hour.
- You can set any year up to the year 2037.
- Midnight is indicated as 12:00 AM, and noon as 12:00 PM.
- To change the screen language, press the MENU button and select (OTHERS) - [LANGUAGE].
- The date and time are recorded automatically and can be displayed only during playback. To display them, press the MENU button during playback, then select (DISPLAY SET) - [DATA CODE] - [DATE/TIME].