On the HDMI cable
- We recommend to use the supplied HDMI cable, an HDMI cable with the HDMI logo, or Sony HDMI cable.
- Copyright-protected images are not output from the HDMI OUT jack of the camcorder.
- Some devices may not function correctly (e.g., no sound or image) with this connection.
- Do not connect the HDMI OUT Terminal of the camcorder to an external device HDMI OUT Terminal, as malfunction may result.
- HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is an interface to send both video/audio signals. The HDMI OUT Terminal outputs high quality images and digital audio.
- The camcorder is not compatible with the BRAVIA Sync Function.