To clean the casing
- Wipe the casing gently with a soft cloth such as a cleaning cloth or eyeglass cleaning cloth.
- If the casing is very dirty, clean the casing of the camcorder with a soft cloth lightly moistened with water, and then wipe the casing with a dry soft cloth.
- Avoid the following so as not to deform the casing or damage the finish and lens surface:
- Using chemicals such as thinner, benzine, alcohol, chemical cloths, insect repellent, insecticide and sunscreen
- Handling the camcorder with the above substances on your hands
- Leaving the camcorder in contact with rubber or vinyl objects for a long period of time