AUTO BACK LIGHT
You can automatically perform backlight correction (Movie mode only).
- MENU button - (CAMERA SET) - [AUTO BACK LIGHT].
Descriptions of menu items
Does not perform backlight correction automatically.
Automatically performs backlight correction.
- [AUTO BACK LIGHT] is set to [ON] in the following situation.
- When [AUTO MODE SET] is set to [INTELLIGENT AUTO].
- When [AUTO MODE SET] is set to [SCENE SELECTION] and [FIREWORKS] is selected for [SCENE SELECTION].
- [AUTO BACK LIGHT] is not available in the following situation.
- When recording with [HIGH FRAME RATE] in [S&Q MOTION] set to [ON].
- When recording with SUPER SLOW MOTION.
- When 120p/100p setting is selected in [REC FORMAT].
- When [GAMMA] in [PICTURE PROFILE] is set to either of [HLG], [HLG1], [HLG2], [HLG3].