Viewing images on a non-high-definition TV
Play back movies/photos on the camcorder by connecting to a TV with an AV cable (sold separately).
A: AV cable (sold separately)
- Connect the Multi/Micro USB Terminal of the camcorder and VIDEO/AUDIO jack of the TV with the AV cable (sold separately).
- Switch the input on the TV to the connected jack.
- Play a movie/photo on the camcorder.
- Refer to the instruction manuals of the TV as well.
- When you view images on a TV, use the AC Adaptor (supplied) as the power source.
- Perform the setting of the MENU button - (REC/OUT SET) – [VIDEO OUT] – [DOWN CONVERT TYPE] to match the TV screen size.