Parts and controls (left front side/front)
- REMOTE jack
For connecting the camcorder and a peripheral. You can control the camcorder, such as recording movies, with that device.
- ASSIGN4 button /FOCUS MAGNIFIER button/PHOTO button (Photo mode only)
- Multi interface shoe
- For details on compatible accessories of the Multi interface shoe, visit the Sony web site in your area, or consult your Sony dealer or local authorized Sony service facility. Operations with other manufacture’s accessories are not guaranteed.
- If you use a shoe adaptor (sold separately), you can also use accessories compatible with an Active Interface Shoe.
- To prevent failure, do not use a commercially available flash with high-voltage synchro terminals or with reverse polarity.
- ASSIGN5 button/IRIS PUSH AUTO button
- (N mark)
- Touch an NFC-enabled smartphone to the mark to establish a connection with the camcorder.
- Near Field Communication (NFC) is an international standard for short-range wireless communication technology.
- Remote sensor
- Recording lamp
Flashes when the remaining battery level is low or free space of the memory card is low.
- NIGHTSHOT light emitter
- Multi/Micro USB Terminal
VIDEO OUT jack
- MIC jack (PLUG IN POWER)
- Power zoom lever
- Cable clamper
- Dedicated to fix the HDMI cable only. Do not attach other objects such as the shoulder strap to here.
- Hook for shoulder strap