You can set the NIGHTSHOT function (Movie mode only). The screen turns green when [ON] is selected.
When [NIGHTSHOT LIGHT] is set to [OFF], the infrared light does not emit even if [NIGHTSHOT] is set to [ON].
- MENU button - (CAMERA SET) - [NIGHTSHOT].
Descriptions of menu items
Disables the NIGHTSHOT function.
Enables the NIGHTSHOT function.
- This setting is available only when the AUTO/MANUAL switch is set to AUTO.
- Make sure that your finger does not cover the NIGHTSHOT light emitter when shooting.
- Remove the lens hood so that it does not block the infrared light emitter.
- The light is effective up to a distance of approximately 3 meters.
- You can assign this function to the ASSIGN button.