You can select where to output the display information, such as time code.
- MENU button - (DISPLAY SET) - [DISPLAY OUTPUT].
Descriptions of menu items
Outputs the information to the LCD monitor.
Outputs information to the HDMI OUT terminal, VIDEO OUT jack (Multi/Micro USB Terminal), and the LCD
Zebra, peaking, and the face detection frame are also output.
- Only the time code, zebra, peaking, and the face detection frame are output when [MARKER] is set to [ON] and a marker is displayed on the LCD monitor.
- Nothing is displayed on the LCD monitor in the following cases.
- The LCD monitor is rotated 180 degrees.
- The eye sensor detects something nearby and the camcorder switches to viewfinder view.