You can set the color bar display (Movie mode only).
This function helps you to adjust colors when you view movies recorded with the camcorder on a TV or a monitor.
- MENU button - (CAMERA SET) - [COLOR BAR] ‒ select the desired item.
Descriptions of menu items
Sets the color bar display to on/off.
- OFF: Does not display color bars.
- ON: Displays color bars.
Sets whether to output audio tone signals during displaying color bars.
- OFF: Does not output audio tone signals.
- ON: Outputs audio tone signals.
- This setting is disabled in the following situations:
- When [FILE FORMAT] is set to [XAVC S 4K].
- When 120p/100p is selected for [REC FORMAT].
- When [PROXY REC MODE] is set to [ON].
- During recording with S&Q MOTION.
- During recording with SUPER SLOW MOTION.
- [ON/OFF] is automatically set to [OFF] when you change the recording format, perform the function on the menu, or turn the camcorder off.
- You cannot change the [COLOR BAR] setting during recording or focus magnification operation (FOCUS MAGNIFIER).
- The gamma curve equivalent to ITU709 is applied while color bars are displayed.
- If you record color bars with [TONE] set to [OFF], the camcorder records sound from the microphone.
- Audio tone signals are output in “1 kHz: full bit -10 dB.”
- You can assign this function to the ASSIGN button.