Charging time is too long.
- When charging with a computer, check that the headset and the computer are directly connected, and not via a USB hub.
- Check that you are using a commercially available USB AC adaptor capable of supplying an output current of 1.5 A or more.
- Check that you are using the supplied USB Type-C cable.
- It is recommended to charge in a place with an ambient temperature between 15 °C and 35 °C (59 °F - 95 °F). Efficient charging may not be possible beyond this range.
- Restart the computer and try the USB connection procedure again in cases other than those stated above.