Cannot hear a person during a call/low voice from callers, your voice does not reach the person during a call/your voice is low on the caller’s side.
- Check that both the headset and the connected device are turned on.
- Turn up the volume of the connected device and the volume of the headset if they are too low.
- When you use the video calling application, open the settings (*) of the video calling application, and check that the speaker or microphone setting is specified as [Headset (WH-1000XM5 Hands-Free)](**). When the settings of the video calling application cannot be checked or calling connections [Headset (WH-1000XM5 Hands-Free)] cannot be selected, select [Headset (WH-1000XM5 Hands-Free)] on the settings of your computer to make connections.
*Depending on the video calling application you are using, this function may not be available.
**Names may vary according to the computer or the video calling application you are using.
- Use the Bluetooth device to re-establish the connection. Select HFP or HSP for the profile.
- If you are listening to music with the headset, stop playback and tap the touch sensor control panel twice quickly (with an interval of about 0.4 seconds) to respond to an incoming call.
- Reset the headset.
- Initialize the headset, and pair the headset and the device again.