Pairing cannot be done.
- Bring the headset and the Bluetooth device within 1 m (3 feet) from each other.
- When pairing a device for the first time after purchase or after initializing or repairing the headset, turn on the headset and the headset automatically enters pairing mode. To pair a second or subsequent device, press and hold the (power) button on the headset for about 5 seconds to enter pairing mode.
- When pairing a device once again after initializing or repairing the headset, you may be unable to pair the device if it retains pairing information for the headset (iPhone or other device). In this case, delete the pairing information for the headset from the device and pair them again.
- Restart the connected device such as a smartphone or a computer you use, and pair the headset and the device again.
- Reset the headset.
- Initialize the headset, and pair the headset and the device again.