Connecting to a paired iPhone
Unlock the screen of the iPhone if it is locked.
Turn on the headset.
Press and hold the (power) button for about 2 seconds.
You will hear a notification sound announcing that the headset is turned on.
The indicator (blue) continues to flash even after you release your finger from the button.
If the headset has automatically connected to the last connected device, you will hear a notification sound announcing that the connection is established.
Check the connection status on the iPhone. If it is not connected, proceed to step .
Display the devices paired with the iPhone.
- Select [Settings].
- Touch [Bluetooth].
- Touch the switch to turn on the Bluetooth function.
You will hear a notification sound announcing that the connection is established.
- The operation above is an example. For more details, refer to the operating instructions supplied with your iPhone.
- When connecting, [WH-1000XM5], [LE_WH-1000XM5], or both may be displayed on the connecting device. When both or [WH-1000XM5] is displayed, select [WH-1000XM5]; when [LE_WH-1000XM5] is displayed, select [LE_WH-1000XM5].
- If the last-connected Bluetooth device is placed near the headset, the headset may connect automatically to the device by simply turning on the headset. If this is the case, deactivate the Bluetooth function on the last-connected device or turn off the power.
- If you cannot connect your iPhone to the headset, delete the headset pairing information on your iPhone and perform the pairing again. As for the operations on your iPhone, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the iPhone.