The available operating time is short (the duration of the battery is short).
- If you set the following functions, the available operating time of the battery becomes short.
- DSEE Extreme
- Function to launch the voice assistant by your voice
- Sound quality mode during Bluetooth playback: Priority on sound quality
- Service Link
- Noise canceling function
- Ambient Sound Mode
If you run the above settings at the same time, the available operating time of the battery becomes even shorter.
- If the headset is not used for a long time, the rechargeable battery usage hours may be reduced. However, the battery life will improve after charging and discharging several times. If you store the headset for a long time, charge the battery once every 6 months to avoid over-discharge.
- It is recommended to charge in a place with an ambient temperature between 15 °C and 35 °C (59 °F - 95 °F). Efficient charging may not be possible beyond this range. If the problem persists, consult your nearest Sony dealer.
- If the usage hours of the built-in rechargeable battery decrease significantly, the battery should be replaced. Consult your nearest Sony dealer.