Using Quick Access
Quick Access is a feature that allows you to play content in the corresponding app by simply pressing the button of the headset.
Open the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app, and set the NC/AMB button as the Quick Access button.
Using the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app, you can change the function assignments to the NC/AMB button.
For details on the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app, refer to the following URL.
- Press the NC/AMB button to use Quick Access.
- Press the button twice quickly: Quick Access
- Press the button 3 times quickly: Quick Access
- To use Quick Access, you need to install the corresponding smartphone app and connect to the Internet. Some apps will require you to sign in.
- For details on the latest specifications of Quick Access, refer to the [Services] tab of the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app.
- The services that can be assigned to Quick Access differ depending on the country or region.