Using MENU items
You can change settings related to all the camera operations including shooting, playback, and operating method. You can also execute camera functions from the MENU.
- Press the MENU button to display the menu screen.
- Select the desired setting you want to adjust using the top/bottom/left/right sides of the control wheel or by turning the control wheel, and then press the center of the control wheel.
- Select a MENU tab (A) at the top of the screen, and press the left/right side of the control wheel to move to another MENU tab.
- You can move to the next MENU tab by pressing the Fn button.
- You can go back to the previous screen by pressing the MENU button.
- Select the desired setting value, and press the center of the control wheel to confirm your selection.