File/Folder Settings (still image)
Sets file names for still images to be shot, and specifies folders for storing the shot still images.
- MENU → (Setup) → [File/Folder Settings] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- File Number:
- You can set how to assign file numbers to still images.
- [Series]: Does not reset file numbers for each folder.
- [Reset]: Resets file numbers for each folder.
- Set File Name:
- You can specify the first three characters of the file name.
- Folder Name:
- You can set how folder names are assigned.
[Standard Form]: Folders are named as “folder number + MSDCF”.
[Date Form]: Folders are named as “folder number + Y (the last digit of the year)/MM/DD”.
Example: 10010405 (Folder number: 100; date: 04/05/2021)
- Only capital letters, numbers, and underscores can be used for [Set File Name]. Underscores cannot be used for the first character.
- The three characters specified using [Set File Name] are only applied to files recorded after the setting is made.