Allows you to shoot with the exposure adjusted automatically (both the shutter speed and the aperture value).You can set shooting functions such as [ISO].
Press the Still/Movie/S&Q button to select the still image shooting mode.
MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [Shoot Mode] → [Program Auto].
Set the shooting functions to your desired settings.
Adjust the focus and shoot the subject.
When you are not using a flash, you can change the shutter speed and aperture (F-value) combination without changing the appropriate exposure set by the camera.
Turn the control dial to select the aperture value and shutter speed combination.
- (Program Auto) on the screen changes to (Program Shift) when you turn the control dial.
- To cancel program shift, set the shooting mode to a mode other than [Program Auto], or turn off the camera.
- According to the brightness of the environment, the program shift may not be used.
- Set the shooting mode to a mode other than [Program Auto] or turn off the camera to cancel the setting you made.
- When the brightness changes, the aperture (F-value) and shutter speed also change while maintaining the shift amount.