Product Showcase Set
The camera settings are optimally configured for situations such as movie shooting for product reviews. The camera tends to focus on objects that are closer to it.
- Press the (Product Showcase Set) button to switch the [Product Showcase Set] function on or off.
- You can also switch the [Product Showcase Set] function on or off by selecting MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [Product Showcase Set].
Menu item details
- Shoots with optimal settings for product reviews. [Face/Eye Priority in AF] under [Face/Eye AF Set.] is locked to [Off].
- Shoots in the ordinary shooting mode.
[Product Showcase Set] is not available in the following shooting modes:
- [Sweep Panorama]
- Each mode in scene selection
- Settings for [Product Showcase Set] cannot be changed during movie recording.