Shoots images continuously while you press and hold down the shutter button.
- Select / (Drive Mode) of the control wheel → [Cont. Shooting].
- You can also set the continuous shooting by selecting MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [Drive Mode].
- Select the desired mode using the right/left side of the control wheel.
Menu item details
- Continuous Shooting: Hi+ :
- Images are shot continuously at the maximum speed while you press and hold down the shutter button.
- Continuous Shooting: Hi / Continuous Shooting: Mid/ Continuous Shooting: Lo:
- Subjects are easier to track because the subject is displayed in real time on the monitor during shooting.
- To continuously adjust the focus and exposure during continuous shooting, set as follows:
- [Focus Mode]: [Continuous AF]
- The shooting speed during continuous shooting becomes slower when [e-Front Curtain Shutter] is set to [Off] in [Continuous Shooting: Hi], [Continuous Shooting: Mid] or [Continuous Shooting: Lo] mode.
- When the F-value is greater than F11 in [Continuous Shooting: Hi+], [Continuous Shooting: Hi] or [Continuous Shooting: Mid] mode, the focus is locked to the setting in the first shot.
- The subject is not displayed in real time on the monitor when shooting in [Continuous Shooting: Hi+] mode.
Continuous shooting is unavailable in the following situations:
- The shooting mode is set to [Sweep Panorama].
- The shooting mode is set to each mode in scene selection (other than [Sports Action]).
- [Picture Effect] is set to one of the following: [Soft Focus] [HDR Painting] [Rich-tone Mono.] [Miniature] [Watercolor] [Illustration]
- [DRO/Auto HDR] is set to [Auto HDR].
- The speed of continuous shooting decreases when you shoot with a flash.