Images from the HDMI device are not projected, or the picture quality is poor.
- Make sure that the HDMI cable is properly connected to the HDMI IN terminal of the wireless unit.
- Make sure insert the HDMI cable firmly into the HDMI IN terminal of the wireless unit. If it still cannot be solved, try disconnecting and connecting the HDMI cable.
- Depending on the signal strength and the location of the projector and Wireless unit, images from the HDMI devices may not be projected properly. Change the location and orientation of the projector and Wireless unit.
- Make sure that there are no obstructions blocking the radio wave between the projector and Wireless unit, and make sure that the projector and Wireless unit are not placed too far away from each other.
- When an interlaced video signal is input, the picture quality may be poor.
If a message “Input video from HDMI is interlaced. This may cause the video to display incorrectly. Check the output settings of the device connected to the Wireless unit for a non-interlaced option.” appears, set the output resolution of the HDMI output device to “Auto,” “1080p,” or “720p.”