Projecting photos/movies from a device on the home network
By using the home network function, you can project photos and movies stored in a device (such as a Blu-ray Disc™ player) on the home network.
Before using this function, connect the smartphone and projector to the access point (wireless router) to which the home network compatible device is connected.
- An application which supports the control function (such as Video & TV SideView) must be installed on the smartphone to project photos and movies in a device on the home network.
- Start / (Portable Ultra Short Throw Projector Application) on the smartphone.
- Tap [Poster] to place the projector in poster mode.
- Start the application which supports the control function.
Set the projector as the output destination, then display the photo or movie.
- The maximum still image size for projecting with the home network function is 32 mega pixels (8,192 × 4,096 pixels) for JPG, and 3 mega pixels (2,048 × 1,024 pixels) for PNG/GIF.
- AVCHD format movies taken at 1080/60i or 1080/24p cannot be projected via the home network. If you want to project them, connect the device to the Wireless unit with the HDMI cable and project them with [External input (HDMI)].