The focus cannot be adjusted
- If the range sensor on the rear of the projector cannot measure the distance to the projection surface, the auto focus function may not work correctly. In this case:
- Remove obstructions between the projector and the projection surface
- Remove the projector from the stand or the like
- Keep the AC adaptor from blocking the range sensor (a).
- When the projected image size is 60 inches or more, the auto focus function does not work.
- Depending on the projector’s location and the material of the projection surface, the auto focus function may not work correctly.
- If the auto focus function does not work correctly, tap the (Settings) button on “Portable Ultra Short Throw Projector Application,” then disable [Auto]. Adjust the focus manually.