Projecting a smartphone’s photo/movie
You can project a photo or movie stored in a smartphone using the special application.
Connect the smartphone and projector to the same access point (wireless router) before using this function.
- When no access point is available, place the projector in Wi-Fi Direct mode to connect the smartphone directly.
- Start / (Portable Ultra Short Throw Projector Application) on the smartphone.
- Tap on the top right of [My content] and select [Single image].
- Select the desired photo or movie.
When selecting a photo, you can tap the (rotate) button to rotate the photo; each tap rotates it 90 degrees clockwise.
During movie playback, you can tap the (play) button or (pause) button to play/pause.
Tap the button at the top of the screen to select a photo or movie stored in another location.
- Tap the (Settings) button to adjust the volume, brightness, etc.
- The projector can play back audio files in the following formats. Audio files in other formats may be displayed in the list, though those files cannot be played back.
- MPEG2 AAC (AAC-LC)
- MPEG4 AAC-LC
- MPEG1 Layer 1/2
- MP3 (MPEG1 Layer 3)